Add On Residual Current Devices (RCD) up to 125A for C120
Add-on DIN rail, residual current devices for Acti 9 C120 miniature circuit breakers (MCB) (up to 125A) providing additional protection against electrical shock and against risk of fire for in all industrial and commercial building applications.
Electrically and mechanically combined to Acti 9 C120 circuit breakers
- 30mA sensitivity: additional protection against direct contact (in accordance with IEC 364)
- 100, 300, 500, 1000mA sensitivities: additional protection against fire and indirect contact (in accordance with IEC 364)
- Type “si”: protection of sensitive circuits (computing equipment) and those prone to disturbances (ballast lighting, power electronics)
- Selective version :tripping of the device the closest to the fault
- Compliance with standards for the Acti 9 C120 + C120 Vigi module combination:IEC EN 61009 certified by national official authorities, IEC 60947-2
- The Acti 9 C120 circuit breaker keeps the same characteristics when combined with a C120 Vigi module
Protection, in all industrial and tertiary buildings, against:
- electrocution (in accordance with installation standards IEC 364 and national standards)
- the risk of fire due to leakage currents into building materials
The same simplicity, inherited from the C60 range, of combining C120 Vigi modules with Acti 9 C120 circuit-breakers makes them extremely easy to install.
The “SI” type C120 Vigi modules are completely immune to disturbances, thus providing unequalled peace of mind